Sunday, January 6, 2013

Beatsville...Rod Mckeuen

Well what can I say about this album...coool..Three songs foe s and bird boy are my faves here,I was looking for this record for awhile, I think it is one of my fave covers of all time..case closed!!Good ole rod does not disappoint here, great little poems of the beat generation, though I dont know how much of a beat he was...since he did do that novelty number "beat generation" too which richard hell and stray cats stole the lick from...listen and you will hear it...richard hell did "blank generation" while stray cats did stray cat strut..anywhoo ,,this is beats ville, a great collection to sit back and groove too in your pad...like you know? copy paste..like you know? just dig......... http://www.divshare.com/download/22806694-adb

No comments: